Wednesday, February 20, 2008

aGaiN!!


walaweyh again! my bel subject makes me pressure.. y la the language subject become a big problem diz sem? supposedly, i learn law more rather than english.. huhu ape buley buwat da.. just now my lecturer inform us bout d 'new' format for our essay 2.. it's really burden me coz everything's change.. n diz gonna b tough.. actually, in order to avoid the plagiarism among students (including me, no hesitate), the language department legislate a new rule.. aahhh sumtime i think it's really mean.. but if think twice, datz the benefit of it.. whatever! hope with full of courage, i 'll do the 2nd essay n double my effort.. huhuuuuu

2 comments:

soleil m said...

hawa hawa hawa!
i do think new format of bel is really burdening us
but what to do kan?

all the best ok hawa! ;D

HaWa DArLidA said...

u know is xpe suria.. adeh gonna b crazy