Friday, May 30, 2008
wah go on hawa writing blog... (courage diri sndiri)
alamak! terlebih sudah!
ah lately suke sgt amek tagline stacy af6 ni... ntah pape jek...
i invited my friend... wey come la dude writing blog...
n he said, i got no talent...
do we should hv talent to write blog?
this is just your self expression kn..
it depends on how u manage it..
and anyway... i promised to myself to be more cheerful after this...
about 'the kecintaan'...
forget for a while..
obviously without me =(
my 2nd sis, a doc-to-be...
I’m sick of this endless love. Endless love?
No no… dats too eternal for me.
I’m tired of all these…
Should I back off? Forget all the memories we had together?
Or proceed to another level of ‘experience’?
Fighting is become the most hyper ordinary problem
Everyday got fighting.
Exceptions when he’s sleep or go to his class, and then we stop for a while
Sometime, thinking beyond my age… do I need all these?
Can I live with someone like him?
Can I spend my life with him?
These questions always in my thoughts and minds
But the truth is… there’s something between U & ME that make us together…
Non-stop feeling is nothing!
Again, the declaration of jiwe kacauness…!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Lately, I feel so stubborn…
Stubborn in everything…
Always sleepy… rase nk tdow jek the whole day…
Easy to get tired… exhausted and all that brings the same meaning…
Being the sluggishness and slowness and laziness daughter in my family, that was sux…
Maybe a big impact from the pass accident…
Hey! wake up la learn something… don’t waste your precious time
Nnt da smbung blaja, then tergedik2 nk holiday…
Screaming nk rest la... etc etc…
My mum always said… ‘buat pape pn jgn blakangkan ibu bapa’
I think, I hide something from my parent…
Me, myself hesitant… but, what is that??
Maybe suara hati yg x terluah…
I cannot express it anyway…
This ‘late night’ entry prove I’m a nocturnal..
Nocturnal is like an owl… didn’t sleep at night
Already shift my sleep time.. hehe a bad habit ayte?
Less quality of my sleep and rest time…
‘Quality is better than quantity’
Haahaha this quotation reminds me to the subject matter we had discussed in my bel class… bout few months ago…
My lect is quite funny coz bangkitkan ‘the issue’ and the boys start ‘suke’… (gatal miang dorang ni u know..)… ‘the issue’ is secreto. hilarious thing lol
My classmate mst igt kn? Haha tu pn kalo korg x lost your mind lg la…
Mane taw this long holiday, brain become rusty…
Eei no karat2 ma… nnt kne igt byk lg cases and those acts…
Padahal aku sndri pn da lupe sume… huh how awful?!
Huhu am I too much concern??
Argh let me finish this nonsense and ridiculous post..
Hahaha nearly reaching a one-page-absurd-writing!
I’m really miss my friends… this boring moment make me feel lonely…
The loneliness is killing me =(
Living in hostel is rather good… fake or truth?
Review on some aspects- dpt spend mase dgn kwn2 (suke), mknan xsdp (xsuke)
Hehe talking bout foods… chubbiness is one of the popular term now…
Hoping it’s only temporarily…
CHUBBINESS VS SLANDERNESS??
OOH NO! go exercise! jog! Jog!… hush3 nnt xmuat nk pkai baju bru taw!
I got a ‘date’ at the tmn tasik sri gmbk… a nice recreation park not far from my house…
Ok then, till ya now..
Thursday, May 22, 2008
I am definitely trauma... this is the exact feeling after I got accident... it happened when I and my family ( only my mum & my dad), went to johor last Saturday. Five cars damaged. I remembered the ‘dark location’ in seremban 274.1 km. The happiness change into tragedy as it is. However, grateful to Allah coz nobody get injured. Alhamdulillah, Kau selamatkan kami…
I’m rarely going back to johor (batu pahat- my dad’s hometown). But this time, we are unlucky… at about 4pm, 17th of May at the Seremban highway… so many cars.. very crowded… as usual ‘kenduri kawen’ season… our car had emergency brake. Unfortunately other cars hit us from behind. That is briefly how the accident occurs. The cars involved: first car (wira aeroback), second car (
To compare the damage of the car, my uncle’s car is the most terrible… pity the Honda… unfortunately because we are in the middle (the third car)… quite bad… luckily it will be covered by insurance. Later than the accident, we need to go to police station to make a police report. Xde sape kne saman coz sume xslh… then who? The crowded highway? Huhu… This is the part I hate most… I hate waiting.. and my trauma (deep in my heart) not ever gone.. it comes till now… I don’t know.. maybe ‘the sound of knocked of the car’… I’m not used to it as it was my first time experience… I’ve never through a real accident until the last Saturday.. I can feel how the fear faced an accident… this is not an extreme one but the great trauma still in myself…
It’s not me, who drive the car.. naseb baik.. if not my licence mst kne gantung coz my P licence will ended this august. I don’t care what had happened to the car because ‘thing’ we can get it anytime… I just care my mum and my dad… I don’t care if I get injured anyway… I don’t care… as long my parent is save… I don’t know where the mistake… sampai accident mcm ni… but I take it as dugaan.. Allah nk uji kami… therefore, drive must be carefully… I told my sister about this and they are crying… I know how they feel… sape x risau
It just my trauma.. it takes time to fade away… go go… kalau mcm ni… it’s hard to me to drive now… mcm terigt2… terngiang2… keep haunting me.. hadoi… this is what we called is as ‘fate’…
* sory if korg mcm pening bace post ni… aku pn xtaw amende aku mrepek ni.. maen type je anything yg trlintas kt kpale ni… al maklumla jiwe kacauness + trauma yg xabes2 mengganggu hidupku ini… ketenangan yg tergugat… apekahhhh kes??? Aargh tension suda…!! Help me people =(
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Recently, appears several issues regarding this especially the issue of the price of paddy that increasing substantially. Inflation can be defined as continuous increase in the general price level of goods and services in the economy. Inflation is also a situation where there is “too much money chasing too few goods”. Therefore, I attached some of the articles discussing on this issue:
1. KENAIKAN HARGA BERAS SATU FENOMENA BARU DI MALAYSIA
Masalah kenaikan harga beras dan kekurangan beras gred tertentu di negara ini kian membimbangkan kerana jika tidak dikawal ia boleh menyumbang kepada krisis makanan. Peningkatan harga barang makanan itu sebnyak 15 hingga 40 peratus dalam tempoh beberapa bulan ini mnekan pengguna tetapi pada masa sama menguntungkan pihak tertentu.
Penggunaan dan pengeluaran beras Malaysia:
· Penggunaan tahunan 2.27 juta tan metrik
· Pengeluaran tahunan 1.63 juta tan metrik
· Import tahunan 0.64 juta tan metrik
· Purata penggunaan beras perkapita ialah 77kg seorang.
*Utusan Malaysia, 12 Mei 2008*
2. STOK BERAS DUNIA MERUDUM
Beras yang menjadi makanan ruji rakyat
Faktor beras berkurangan dan harganya mahal:
· Negara pengeksport beras hentikan eksport
· Negara berlumba-lumba menambah stok penimbal
· Stok beras dunia berkurangan
· Pembelian beras berdasarkan spekulasi
· Berlaku pengurangan tanah sawah padi
· Permintaan meningkat
*Utusan Malaysia, 13 Mei 2008*
3. PAKAR SYOR MAKAN SEGENGGAM NASI JIMAT BERAS
Rakyat Malaysia dinasihatkan mengamalkan makan hanya segenggam nasi atau separuh pinggan setiap kali mengambil makanan itu demi menjaga kesihatan selain mengurangkan penggunaan beras. Jumlah pengambilan nasi yang paling ideal untuk seorang dewasa adalah pada kadar segenggam atau 20 peratus daripada mangkuk sukatan nasi yang biasa digunakan di restoren.
*Utusan Malaysia, 12 Mei 2008*
4. MAKAN KELEDEK, UBI KENTANG GANTI NASI
Rakyat Malaysia disaran memakan keledek dan ubi kentang bagi menggantikan nasi sebagai makanan ruji. Penukaran makanan ruji akan menbantu itu akan membantu rakyat terutamanya penduduk berpendapatan rendah daripada mengalami beban ekoran daripada kenaikan harga beras di pasaran. Keledek terdiri daripada pelbagai warna mempunyai berbagai-bagai khasiat yang baik untuk kesihatan. Berdasarkan kajian pakar, keledek mempunyai pelbagai vitamin dan khasiat seperti beta-karotena yang baik untuk kesihatan.
*Utusan Malaysia, 14 Mei 2008*
Thus Malaysian, it’s up to you to overcome this problem… our government has taken some preventive ways to curb this problem… it’s good to reduce our food but it depends on how much quantity do u need everyday… remember! The more foods u take, the more diseases u will get... =p
I’ve been read this article yesterday... UiTM sedia tawar kursus penulisan blog- UiTM bersedia memperkenalkan kursus berkaitan pengajian blog dalam usaha membantu pengendali laman blog lebih berwibawa dalam penulisan mereka. Naib Canselor UiTM,
Bestnye… new interesting course… to those yg really2 interested in writing blog (damn seriously), I advised u to take this course.. salurkan talent anda pada tempat yang betul.. but this is only a suggestion, who knows get a good feedback dan direalisasikan pd mase hadapan.. nevertheless, about the job field, I’m not so sure..
** article was taken from Utusan Malaysia 13 Mei 2008**
Monday, May 12, 2008
Well arrived there at 11am.. wow surprisingly! the house is just near the beach.. so cool.. I’m really like it… then the kenduri started.. as usual ade karaoke2.. yea suare2 sumbang itu agak mnyakitkan tlinge.. just hear la.. not listen carefully.. I’d rather die.. haha the pakcik2 n makcik2 so happy singing.. while others suffering.. hak3 funny lol..
After a moment, there comes a man (one of the relatives but not mine)… absolutely want to sing… quite touching because before he starts sing, he gives a speech… something like this ‘berilah sokongan utk sy truskan hidup ini.. jgn sisihkan sy lg..(crying)’.. then I start confuse.. hey what’s up?? Xphmla ape yg belaku ni… (some kind of bzbody..ehehe)
I’m asking his relative… ‘why he’s so sad?’ then she answered.. ‘u know.. he was suspected abusing drugs.. but repented already..’ ooh like that.. I think we should not treat the drug addict badly coz it’s good if they have an initiative to correct their mistake... the society should support them.. jgn sisihkan mereka.. for a time being, when they are intolerable by the community, they become the drug addict back. So, who supposed to be blame?? Therefore, according to philosophy (the law’s perspective), offender not responsible of crime. They are product of community, victim of events beyond their control. That is why the rehabilitation measure is one of the step taken by our law to correct the offender.
Last week, tribute to the same issue, my sis smsses me.. she told me about this band.. band yg bru mlonjak naik d
Sunday, May 11, 2008
She used to be my only enemy and never let me be free
Catching me in places that I knew I shouldn’t be
Every other day I crossed the line I didn't mean to be so bad
I never thought you would become the friend I never had
Back then I didn't know why
Why you were misunderstood
So now I see through your eyes
All that you did was love
Mama I love you.Mama I care
Mama I love you . Mama my friend. You're my friend
I didn't want to hear it then but I'm not ashamed to say it now
Every little thing you said and did was right for me
I had a lot of to think about,about the way I used to be
Never had a sense of my responsibility
Back then I didn't know why
Why you were misunderstood
So now I see through your eyes, all that you did was love
Mama, I love you. Mama, I care
Mama, I love you. Mama ,my friend. You're my friend
But now I'm sure I know why,
Why you were misunderstood
So now I see through your eyes
All I can give you is love is love
Mama I love you. Mama, I care
Mama, I love you. Mama, my friend,You're my friend
Mama, I love you, Mama ,I care
Mama, I love you, Mama, my friend, You're my friend
celebrating the mother's day on 11th of May
actually everyday is mother's day
do appreciate your mother while u still have her in this world
it's not too late to ask forgiveness or anything... just express it..
Sometime people, when we have something we didn't realize how important it is
but, when it's gone we'll feel the emptiness...
Nobody can replace your mother...
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
1. It has been scientifically proven that owning cats is good for our health and can decrease the occurrence of high blood pressure and other illnesses.
2. A cat has more bones than a human being; humans have 206 and the cat has 230 bones.
3. A cat's hearing is much more sensitive than humans and dogs.
4. The cat's tail is used to maintain balance.
5. Cats see six times better in the dark and at night than humans.
6. Cats eat grass to aid their digestion and to help them get rid of any fur in their stomachs.
7. A healthy cat has a temperature between 38 and 39 degrees Celsius.
8. Cats have the largest eyes of any mammal.
9. The female cat reaches sexual maturity at around 6 to 10 months and the male cat between 9 and 12 months.
10. A female cat will be pregnant for approximately 9 weeks or between 62 and 65 days from conception to delivery.
11. Ailurophile is the word cat lovers are officially called.
12. Purring does not always indicate that a cat is happy. Cats will also purr loudly when they are distressed or in pain.
13. Milk can give some cats diarrhea.
14. The average lifespan of an outdoor-only cat is about 3 to 5 years while an indoor-only cat can live 16 years or much longer.
15. On average, a cat will sleep for 16 hours a day.
16. A domestic cat can run at speeds of 30 mph.
17. Blue-eyed, white cats are often prone to deafness.
18. The cat's front paw has 5 toes and the back paws have 4. Cats born with 6 or 7 front toes and extra back toes are called polydactyl.
19. An adult cat has 30 teeth, 16 on the top and 14 on the bottom.
20. Cats and kittens should be acquired in pairs whenever possible as cat families interact best in pairs.
21. In multi-cat households, cats of the opposite sex usually get along better.
22. A cat's heart beats twice as fast as a human heart, at 110 to 140 beats per minute.
23. If your cat is near you, and her tail is quivering, this is the greatest expression of love your cat can give you. If her tail starts thrashing, her mood has changed --- Time to distance yourself from her.
24. Don't pick a kitten or a cat up by the scruff of its neck; only mother cats can do this safely, and only with their kittens.
25. Cats knead with their paws when they're happy.
26. Your cat loves you and can "read" your moods. If you're sad or under stress, you may also notice a difference in your cat's behavior.
27. A cat will amost never "meow" at another cat. This sound is reserved for humans.
28. People who own pets live longer, have less stress, and have fewer heart attacks.
29. "Sociable" cats will follow you from room to room to monitor your activities throughout the day.
30. In English, cat is "cat." In French, cat is "Chat." In German, your cat is "katze." The Spanish word for cat is "gato," and the Italian word is "gatto." Japanese prefer "neko" and Arabic countries call a cat a "kitte."
31. The more cats are spoken to, the more they will speak to you.
32. Cats are partially color blind. They have the equivalency of human red/green color blindness. (Reds appear green and greens appear red; or shades thereof.)
33. Cats need 1/6th the amount of light that humans do to see. Their night vision is amazing!
34. Cats can see up to 120 feet away. Their peripheral vision is about 285 degrees.
35. Cats spend 30% of their waking hours grooming themselves.
36. 95% of all cat owners admit they talk to their cats.
37. A cat that bites you after you have rubbed his stomach, is probably biting out of pleasure, not anger.
38. Cats get their sense of security from your voice. Talk to your cats! And be mindful of your tone of voice. Cats know when you're yelling at them
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Psychiatrist professor from
- To make a relationship
It is a women’s attitude which is like to express whatever in their heart explicitly or implicitly... They tend to share their stories and feelings that prove women talk a lot than men. They will speak out if there any dissatisfaction or any other hatred feelings because conversation and exchanging stories just like an ‘experience’ which convincing and help them to build a relationship with each other. Women learn to trust and know with who they should trust through the communication. Women also talk more because they believe that an efficient communication will never regrets them but gives a comfortable and understandable atmosphere.
Meanwhile men, they are not easy to say what they feel with words even though to the loved one! They love to confess through action. Yea maybe they hold the idiom ‘action speaks louder than words’ (hahaha?). Caring and responsible are good examples of men’s feelings as a sign of their love to their family. =)
When facing with several problems, men will drastically find the way to solve them (oouw how fast?!). They believed that only the right decision will help to solve the conflict. In contrast with women! Women like to tell others their problem because they think by this way they will feel more sigh.. Although unable to solve the problem, the ‘process of talking’ made women identify the problem and more convenient to get the solution! (yea that is truly women.. talk, talk and talk)
3. To ensure the perfect condition
In the context of mother, words are used as a mechanism to guarantee their life is perfect. Mothers will repeat the same thing and ‘talk nineteen to the dozen’ (so called blabbering) in order to make their kids obey their instructions, advices, etc etc… why?? Because they want the best for their children… mum knows best rite? ( I’ve never met a ‘pendiam’ motha or in other word who is not even once membebel to their family. hehehe...)
Thus, don’t judge women are talkative because they are just like that… several reasons why they love to talk and three of them are listed as above =)
** article has been adapted from harmoni ‘feb 08’ magazine and completely translated into English**
Friday, May 2, 2008
One of my friend send to me this song, hadapi dgn senyuman by dewa.. thanx to him coz trying to ‘console’ me =) aku baik2 saja..
hadapi dengan senyuman
semua yang terjadi biar terjadi
hadapi dengan tenang jiwa
semua kan baik-baik saja
bila ketetapan Tuhan
sudah ditetapkan, tetaplah sudah
tak ada yang bisa merubah
dan takkan bisa berubah
relakanlah saja ini
bahwa semua yang terbaik
terbaik untuk kita semua
menyerahlah untuk menang