Friday, May 23, 2008

*~*~UnREasoNabLe StUbBoRnNeSs~*~*


Lately, I feel so stubborn

Stubborn in everything…

Always sleepy… rase nk tdow jek the whole day…

Easy to get tired… exhausted and all that brings the same meaning…

Being the sluggishness and slowness and laziness daughter in my family, that was sux…

Maybe a big impact from the pass accident…

Hey! wake up la learn something… don’t waste your precious time

Nnt da smbung blaja, then tergedik2 nk holiday…

Screaming nk rest la... etc etc…

Thoughtless me!!

My mum always said… ‘buat pape pn jgn blakangkan ibu bapa’

I think, I hide something from my parent…

Me, myself hesitant… but, what is that??

Maybe suara hati yg x terluah…

I cannot express it anyway…

This ‘late night’ entry prove I’m a nocturnal..

Nocturnal is like an owl… didn’t sleep at night

Already shift my sleep time.. hehe a bad habit ayte?

Less quality of my sleep and rest time…

Quality is better than quantity’

Haahaha this quotation reminds me to the subject matter we had discussed in my bel class… bout few months ago…

My lect is quite funny coz bangkitkan ‘the issue’ and the boys start ‘suke’… (gatal miang dorang ni u know..)… ‘the issue’ is secreto. hilarious thing lol

My classmate mst igt kn? Haha tu pn kalo korg x lost your mind lg la…

Mane taw this long holiday, brain become rusty…

Eei no karat2 ma… nnt kne igt byk lg cases and those acts…

Padahal aku sndri pn da lupe sume… huh how awful?!

Huhu am I too much concern??

Argh let me finish this nonsense and ridiculous post..

Hahaha nearly reaching a one-page-absurd-writing!

I’m really miss my friends… this boring moment make me feel lonely…

The loneliness is killing me =(

Living in hostel is rather good… fake or truth?

Review on some aspects- dpt spend mase dgn kwn2 (suke), mknan xsdp (xsuke)

Hehe talking bout foods… chubbiness is one of the popular term now…

Hoping it’s only temporarily

CHUBBINESS VS SLANDERNESS??

OOH NO! go exercise! jog! Jog!… hush3 nnt xmuat nk pkai baju bru taw!

I got a ‘date’ at the tmn tasik sri gmbk… a nice recreation park not far from my house…

Ok then, till ya now..

Adios amigoSsSS

No comments: