Thursday, May 22, 2008

“ TRAUMATIC MOMENT ”


I am definitely trauma... this is the exact feeling after I got accident... it happened when I and my family ( only my mum & my dad), went to johor last Saturday. Five cars damaged. I remembered the ‘dark location’ in seremban 274.1 km. The happiness change into tragedy as it is. However, grateful to Allah coz nobody get injured. Alhamdulillah, Kau selamatkan kami…


I’m rarely going back to johor (batu pahat- my dad’s hometown). But this time, we are unlucky… at about 4pm, 17th of May at the Seremban highway… so many cars.. very crowded… as usual ‘kenduri kawen’ season… our car had emergency brake. Unfortunately other cars hit us from behind. That is briefly how the accident occurs. The cars involved: first car (wira aeroback), second car (Toyota avanza), third car (it was mine), fourth car (my uncle’s- Honda), fifth car (Mercedes)


To compare the damage of the car, my uncle’s car is the most terrible… pity the Honda… unfortunately because we are in the middle (the third car)… quite bad… luckily it will be covered by insurance. Later than the accident, we need to go to police station to make a police report. Xde sape kne saman coz sume xslh… then who? The crowded highway? Huhu… This is the part I hate most… I hate waiting.. and my trauma (deep in my heart) not ever gone.. it comes till now… I don’t know.. maybe ‘the sound of knocked of the car’… I’m not used to it as it was my first time experience… I’ve never through a real accident until the last Saturday.. I can feel how the fear faced an accident… this is not an extreme one but the great trauma still in myself…


It’s not me, who drive the car.. naseb baik.. if not my licence mst kne gantung coz my P licence will ended this august. I don’t care what had happened to the car because ‘thing’ we can get it anytime… I just care my mum and my dad… I don’t care if I get injured anyway… I don’t care… as long my parent is save… I don’t know where the mistake… sampai accident mcm ni… but I take it as dugaan.. Allah nk uji kami… therefore, drive must be carefully… I told my sister about this and they are crying… I know how they feel… sape x risau kan kalau family sendiri accident… bersyukurlah sbb kami baik2 aja…


It just my trauma.. it takes time to fade away… go go… kalau mcm ni… it’s hard to me to drive now… mcm terigt2… terngiang2… keep haunting me.. hadoi… this is what we called is as ‘fate’… malang x berbau… kite pn tataw ape nk jd in the future… God’s plan… ade hikmah di sebaliknya…. But as an ordinary human being, sometime comes several arguments in my mind… like why? Why? Why? The remedies is muhasabah diri… byk2 kan bersabar… there’s a lot of challenges in front of u that u’ll never know…


* sory if korg mcm pening bace post ni… aku pn xtaw amende aku mrepek ni.. maen type je anything yg trlintas kt kpale ni… al maklumla jiwe kacauness + trauma yg xabes2 mengganggu hidupku ini… ketenangan yg tergugat… apekahhhh kes??? Aargh tension suda…!! Help me people =(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alahai cayang..nsb baek la u t'selamat yerk..kalu x, xtaw la i ni cmne jdnyer..btw, traumatic 2 take time laa..i y hnya melihat accident ngeri dpn mata pown dh traumatic even x involve dlm accident tu nikan plak u y involve..btw, be strong ye dalink..don't think too much but take an action to curb that problem ya..chayok..chayok..(**,)

KA said...

hawa...
r u ok now???
TRAUMA lagi ke??
well that's true..sume tu takdir..
kita x tahu mende nk jadi kn..

syukur la yg korg selamat..
no one got injured rite??
just hoping that u will be more careful for some other time..

go on beb..
u got the license so don't
get fear to drive..
kalo tak sia2 beb..
sayang...

HaWa DArLidA said...

thnx my frens coz concern.. syg korg.. heheh =)