Friday, May 2, 2008

@@@@tHe PrinCipLE oF diLEmMA@@@@


One of my friend send to me this song, hadapi dgn senyuman by dewa.. thanx to him coz trying to ‘console’ me =) aku baik2 saja..


hadapi dengan senyuman
semua yang terjadi biar terjadi
hadapi dengan tenang jiwa
semua kan baik-baik saja

bila ketetapan Tuhan
sudah ditetapkan, tetaplah sudah
tak ada yang bisa merubah
dan takkan bisa berubah

relakanlah saja ini
bahwa semua yang terbaik
terbaik untuk kita semua
menyerahlah untuk menang


this kind of frustrated feelings will never ends.. yesterday he text some messages to me.. I did reply him.. the truth is sy da tawar hati’. I don’t want to be hypocrite anymore. Quit from pretending I’m happy with you.. Therefore, stop hurting me again and again.. if there’s a law to punish the offender (this sux heartbreaker), I would like to choose the remedies whether damages, specific performance or injunction.. damages would be the best as to recover all the mental injury I had suffered.. actually, the wound cannot be healing by money.. perhaps if I’m so materialistic and have no sense of humanity, it doesn’t matter.. more harsh if based on the criminal- imprisonment, whipping, fine or even death penalty?? Are they lawfully can be considered as ‘delinquent’? ruthless and totally irrelevant.. however, fact said that no law to punish them as such! It’s never being amended, repealed, revised etc etc.. just imagine if we can take a legal action as against ‘these offenders’.. there must be so many ‘plaintiff’ and the ‘defendant’ gained the money easily.. the courts are crowded, overloaded.. judges and lawyers harder to breathe than before. even creating a story might be a luck for them.. I’m just trying to be fair on discussing the pros and cons if the law is implemented by the parliament.. oush god, seems to talk nonsense blablabla on the ground of legal perspectives konon.. Huuu back to the topic.. whatever happen, I still put my study at the first place.. I’m grateful to have such a supportive family .. courage me with all the way I take.. stand by me.. my feeling’s dilemma, I’ve to think.. necessarily a giant wise thoughts. This what is so called a journey of thinking.. Evaluate everything.. countless questions on my mind right now.. strength, strength, strength come to me..

2 comments:

KA said...

i'm very symphatize to hear that...
never thought that it would be end like this..

wlu cane pn.
life must be go on rite...
pth lme pnh mengatakan bahwa..
kumbang bkn seekor...
well mybe he's not meant 4 u..

myb there's someone which is more better than him..
one fine day...

p/s: nice application of law..haha

HaWa DArLidA said...

huhu i hope so..
it's hard to delete all the memories..
thnx anyway 4 ur advice =p