Friday, April 18, 2008

++ReTrOspEcTiVe LaW++


lemme reverse.. reverse the last week.. the whole week i sit for my final exam.. on the 14th, my bel342 paper.. ohh damn dizzy coz the article not so nice to read.. huhu industrial relations act.. what the heck? i'm not attracted.. tp ape buley buat da.. bace je la n try to undrstand.. to construct an essay is another pressure for me.. the 3 hours?? not sufficient kot for me.. huhu~

then on the 15th my law paper.. huwaa!! agak payah la.. nk nanges pn xgune kn.. mende da lps.. tawakal je la.. at least i've give an attempt.. big effort on it.. trying to undrstand those cases and sections.. that was awesome.. huhuhua~ quite surprising coz so many contract questions.. my weakness tu.. adei..

16th.. seems happy for that day.. global issue, i can answer coz the soklan spot gak yg kuar.. thnx goodness.. rmai yg big smile afta finished take the exam.. big thank u to my lect coz help us a lot.. luv u mem =)

aargh misery thursday!! economy tramat la ssh nye.. ape org kate.. like.. susah thp dewa? haha something like that laa.. nyampah tol.. ku dah la xterer calculation, kuar plak yg bit confusing.. so stuck there n there.. i lost a lot of marks.. biarlah mende da brlalu..

the 18th.. the one n only exam yg ktrg kne wat ptg.. 3hours?? byknye la mase lebihan.. ampeh tol.. law yg payah n eco tu xnk plak bg 2hours.. atoitoi! i think nobody kot yg finished by 3hours coz me myself pn kuar awal.. hehe less than 2 hours i answer it.. afta je kuar dr exam room tu, i fell sigh.. but not totally coz i'm still worried bout my result.. mcm cdey pn ade =(

whatever it is.. deep of my heart.. i feel the freedom.. freedom of my mind.. if not, before this what i'm just thinking is study, study n study... that kind of feeling violates my right as a teenager actually.. but i know my obligation to my family as well as to myself.. i'm obliged to do so.. let bygones be bygones~~

No comments: