Monday, October 20, 2008

ReAdinG Is a NeCeSSiTY!


i wonder y i'm attracted to capture this. honestly, i never entered this. our national library.. hua2 i'm so ashamed.. to trigger my issue now, EXAMmmmm is comin soon. just around d corner. as usual, i'm damn damn scared now. 7 subjects to cover. hey it's the real burden.. feel like my head wanna xplode.. haha myself uncontrolled.. how bad.. however, syukur Alhamdulillah.. thankss to my mum so much for telling me a gud news diz evening.. the thing is, sumthing is encouraging me to study. double triple my effort... i know this world is not mean to me to punish me as such. still, i've got the chance. i grabbed this opportunity and take it as challenge. nothing is impossible. only us make it impossible. i'm always hold my principle USAHA+DOA+TAWAKAL.