Sunday, January 11, 2009

Why this and who’s this??

~reflectionnn~


anis n me.. we are bit close now =)



ngaaa busan gilerr g klaz tp lect x muncul

Ngaaaa… my shopping habit is helpless… grr monayyyyy is not water. Easily flow just like that. Howie d. wake up! Wake up! Jgn suke membeli-belah.. buy books more worth it. Heheh.. seems this semester we still use the same books, I mean the part 1 book. Becuz the subject is the continuation from my part 1. So, I can save a lot of money here. But still I need to Xerox lotsa notes.. esp the consti law… huuu damn tension now.. its good that we trained to read the cases. But u know the cases are really2 tough to understand. One of my lecturer says later we will used to it. Argh… the truth is I have to re-read the cases up to 3 times. Can u imagine that? If 20 cases equal to 60 times.. ha??? WTH! Dead meat!! Haha.. the requirement is simple. Determination+hard work. That’s it! Sometime feel like I wanna bang my head to the wall then I will really2 wake up. Huhuh damn ridiculous. I dont care.. Someone just pls advice me whatever necessary… push me to study and manage my time wisely.. huwaaaa.. hope an angel sent to me so I’ll be more sober =/

24 comments:

ntahlantahla said...

membazir tu salah satu dari sifat syaitan..

HaWa DArLidA said...

Huk trase glew. . Pedih tu. Haha =)

ntahlantahla said...

hahaha.. jgn boros sgt.. =)

bile kite na p date ni??

HaWa DArLidA said...

Date? No wayy.. Nnt ade org mrh. Hahaha kidding.. Gimme 10reas0ns y shud i go out with u? =p

ntahlantahla said...

ngee.. i don have ny particular reason.. but i find u quite charmin.. lalalala.. ta cukup seploh.. =D

HaWa DArLidA said...

Hahaha wawawawaw! Irrelevant :p

ntahlantahla said...

adeshh... iknow.. tape la.. haha.. tade rezki lg.. hahaha.. law na kuar sbb sy na tau sal perlembagaan malaysia leyh kan??

HaWa DArLidA said...

Grr! c0nstituti0nal law is a dull subject uh. Haha

ntahlantahla said...

then.. subject ape yg ta dull?? haa.. u tell me.. im being tolak ansur ni.. lalala

HaWa DArLidA said...

Like tort law. Ngaa find out wat tort means :p

ntahlantahla said...

tort law tu apekebende nye??

HaWa DArLidA said...

Tort law is a civil wrong. Ngaa~

ntahlantahla said...

owh.. kire cam buang smpah merate2??

HaWa DArLidA said...

Aaa? Yg tu kn. . Undr alam skitar pnye act kut. Hahak

ntahlantahla said...

kate civil.. then ape yg dimaksudkan lam civil act??

HaWa DArLidA said...

Aduh dia nk taw ke? Haha agak bosan. Civil law act 1956. Sec 3(a), in west msia apply c0mm0n law n rules of equity on date of 1st apr 1956. Haha

ntahlantahla said...

langsung ta paham..

HaWa DArLidA said...

haaha as i guess

ntahlantahla said...

hehe.. kang if i understand kang.. awak tekejut plak..

HaWa DArLidA said...

Kamu jurutera phm mesin2 jek. Haha

ntahlantahla said...

kami jurutera juge ade law2 yang perlu kami patuhi..

HaWa DArLidA said...

Sudah tentu. M0st courses must kn0w the law related to dat particular field :)

ntahlantahla said...

awak.. meh jd lawyer sy..

HaWa DArLidA said...

Ngaa y shud i? :p