Friday, June 12, 2009

Special Entry.. read!! *.*

The result is coming..!! huu drop.. bad news.. luckily my mum not mad at me and I jz reduce my pointer 0.25. (0.25? gosh!! Byk gak tuu). Bye2 dean list. Haha adei.. but yet unlucky cuz I can see how bad the result if compare to my last sem. Last sem I got only 2B. this sem I got 3B and 1C and 4ayam wat?? Consti, I dunno how to score this subject. My ‘cry mark’ only 15 over 30. No wonder ayte?? Got c+ pn da very2 grateful. At least I passed this cuz the lecturer uhhh scary…! Surprisingly.. I got this twist fate.. last sem I got 3a and 1b for my law subjects. Guess what happen? Dis sem I got 3b and only 1a. too bad.. and the a is the subject that I got b last sem.. (mcm keleng daa ayat aku ni). My law of tort I got A!! Alhamdulillah really2 x sangke.. madam nora j agak strict in marking.. mungkin rezeki aku kot. Alhamdulillah =)

Frankly speaking I’m worry with my position. Scholar holder like me, kalo result truk abis laah.. my mum bkn la marah. She jz care for me.. she said maintain la sng nk dpt keje. Mak, I do this all for you. I learn so hard. Pray for me. Thanx mak, doa ibu mmg dimakbulkan.. kasih ibu sampai ke syurga..

3 comments:

Amirul Syafiq Mahadi said...

hawa...
nk maintain pointer utk scholar JPA brape?
3?
2.7?

HaWa DArLidA said...

Xsilap aku 3

wonder woman said...

nak apply 3.3, tp mantain 2.4 je :)