Wednesday, July 15, 2009

mish 'em much )=

accidentally while lookin those folders in my lappy.. haaa bersawang cuz it's been quite a long time i didn't care bout diz. so, i found out those pixchas during my secondary school. it was there and still there mrsm jasin. but they changed its name to mrsm tgb(tun ghaffar baba). feel bit awkward to call it mrsm tgb. yeah but nvm. i'm jz bit excited to see my crazee+best buddies ever!!


at the field. haha pls really i'm not sporty okei...


at my table.. ah messed up duh.. haha during nyte prep


amy's beshday.. again my table jd mangsa!


'grand' dinner. haha we are 17 but look old meh? =p


she's gojez no wonder.. haha(not refer to me)


table 24. chinese food. xkenyang.. har3


my beloved rumets!! mish 3 of u. zeela (nice+pretty girl), fiza (so cute!), amy (nice n manje)


brass band team.. tiup rekorder sudaaaa. hahahaaha


the best posing.. haha after spm nii



mase camping. dlm khemah ni.. (amy,me,deha,shira)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi..

gmbr old skool je..spm tahun bpe?