Sunday, August 30, 2009

FeeL iRRiTaTed~

I hate diz insects. Yeah dat suits her, really annoys on what she did.. to me and especially to my parent. I don’t respect her anymore. Well people see her perfect. Outside maybe. But hell no.. she looks descent but she’s not. Damn really no. I hate her so much as she keeps under estimate me. She have to learn how to respect people esp her family. Is dat so hard? To the closest person, who raise her from kid. Belajar la mngenang budi. Please lah, I dunno why she becomes like this. Mmg saket jantung tgk perangai dia. Herm dah la xgune nk lepas geram kt cni. People not feel the way I feel now. Sad+geram+bengang= and all compilations of kemarahan. Grr!

Well, I’m home yesterday. Alhamdulillah dpt berbuka puasa dgn family. I feel good (not really actually in the existence of dat ‘urgh’). So quite a big change at my house. My house inside mcm flower park... Huuuu ayayayaaii



new thingyy. wargh..! i wanna webcam laptop too mak =) (mine is left)


katalog handbag.. my sis beli new bag. jelez2 =p


radix(my cat) relax kekenyangan semase berbuke.. phewwww heaven~



mcm tmn bunge.. byk tol munge mak beli. got lots more but nnt raye x exclusive dah laa mueheheh =p

8 comments:

zarf_iera said...

waa...hawe,dh mnyiapkn umah tok raya ke?? awlnye..huhu..

regarding 2 diz 'insect'..besela..mnusia.x prfect.mybe she need sum1 2 remind her.kdg2..kite xtaw pe dlm pkrn owg2 cmni.so,x ptt jugak la if kite tros nk judge dy bkn2..huhu...

HaWa DArLidA said...

haha not me la but my mom..

herm ntah la.. u know many times she did the same thing.
she dont wanna change. thats the fact
n now kami tgh ajar dia
she deserve to
biarlah nk rase black sheep in family or watever..

Amirul Syafiq Mahadi said...

sabo...bulan pose byakkan besabo...hehe

HaWa DArLidA said...

huhui ni sabow la ni..
xsabow da kne tampar dia..

ntahlantahla said...

laaa.. tampo je die..

HaWa DArLidA said...

cesh farid cube kamu wt dulu ade brani? huhuh

Nurul said...

wah cik hawa who is da black sheep?? hehe suke je kte bab y hot ni..
herm pe pon hate her bcoz of her attitude..not herself.. waaa..bl lah bleh beraye di sane kan2?

HaWa DArLidA said...

huhuh taw xpe fiza..
braye di mane dong?? hehe
jemput la dtg uma raye nii.. muehehe