Thursday, May 13, 2010

ExTraVaGaNzEEE

hEy!!

Hi!!

heLLow!!



holla readers! it's been a long time i didnt write anyyy here.. either shit or not. didn't post it. haha well tonite or perhaps this morning la,, inspired by cat haters so called 'hasbol slacker' (and yeah i keep it smallest. haha). april is no-no post at all. ahh forget it. april 2010 cant be back rite. so to redeem everything, supposed i post extravaganzeee post,, a long mumbling story.. haha we'll see bebeh!

hurm what 1st to mncarot here?!


  • currently i'm on my sem break.. relax till 24th and let see how i'm survive doing my attachment in court for 1 month (sure i'll suffer. hehe)
  • my past exams not really good since so many things happen in between that duration. (things happen are things that i kept my mouth shut)
  • all in all, i'm just tawakkal and hope the result not so frustrated
  • and stop talking bout exams,, whatta next point uh.. the points not organized nicely lol,, messed up. haha
  • oh ya!! been sakit ati with someone too lately,, stop interfere. that's all
  • suddenly been a fan of jojo while listening to her song 'keep forgetting to forget about u' n 'wrong man for the job'. she's damn great anyway (that's my personal opinion)
  • lazy-ing and keep eating in this heaven (home sweet home) just made me feel like an obese girl gaining weight without any attempt to do something that benefits me.. yuwww but not really obses to get slim. haha
  • look out and selongkar my lappy. argh i'm out of new songs. so apelagi? download lah illegally! ahhaha~
  • my intention to watch all the muvies had been downloaded but no mood la.. haaha latest 1 kubungman. cm kelakar je kn. will watch later. mybee..
  • is just realized her writing is so bad that she herself can't stand to read her 'karya' la. hehe
  • i'm get what i want,, i had been prayed most of the times. alhamdulillah (only me know what it is)
  • and more.. still waiting on the changes.. really hope it. wanna taste the improvements.. haha taste tuuu!
  • 'unknown person' come to my life.. still did not get what message behind it. in future might get it.
  • my loyalty always been tested.. time to time.. haha it's hard to be loyal but i still hold it till now =)
  • haa tersedar jugak yg i very like gossiipppss.. i can't stand to let myself know nothing. hey let me first to know ok! uwakakakk
  • erm what more ye.. aha jd driver my mum jugak if she wanna go anywhere.. =)
  • cant resist nafsu bershopping tgk bonia handbag,, padini kemeja,, kasut gmx. blablabla (keep counting money in my account) huhuh shoppaholic~
  • hah!! almost 3am,, mls dah aku nk menulis.. hihi sambung esk la..
daaaa baby~~

No comments: