Saturday, September 18, 2010

ought-to-be

hi!! salam syawal,, salam 1 malaysia all! haha sengal nye my mukadimah ni :D

alhamdulillah.. a week of raya.. done so well.. even i thought this year would be the saddest one i have.. but God's bless,, yup it should be this way,, not other way round like i thought (ooh even without u :) )

also good news,, i've build a good relationship with bestfren of mine,, ooh mira.. it beyond any words i can thank to you. hanging,movie,chatting.. those are the things that could heal my soul..
i feel release when someone can listen to me.. yes i need a listener where i didnt find 1!

i just don't care my feelings.. cuz it already hurts.. so if hurt again,, maybe dah jd immune. ooh mcm sadis gile pulak my words. hehe.. few friends which i'm not really close to,, come to console me. thank u, thank u.. but it's too late,, it just a fake smile. and if i'm cry in front of you,, that so really damn true tears from heart..

uwaa bencinye.. ter emo again.. x matang btol yea.. eei.. feel like wanna slap my face many2 times.. wake up hawa darlida.. exam da dekat! gulp exam??! damn btol la kn,, 3 weeks lecture then study week then final. omg! tetbe rase cuak............ urgh.. rase mcm nitemare..haunting and scaryy...

dah la kot.. hehe sleepy.. zzzz.. supposedly done my international law ass-signment but.. well,, who cares.. hahaha.. ooh mlsnyeee nk haplod picha.. tgk kt fb je la yea.. (tu pn kalo nk tgk, muahaha)

anyway, the 3rd n 4th paragraph is written sincerely by me. sekian wassalam~

No comments: