Monday, February 21, 2011

wrong man for the job

doesnt mean u are not the rite person u are jobless now.. it just.. yeah similar facts to me. so i put it here..


I Thought that you were the best part of me,
Baby I guess that we just believe what,
We wanna believe
I Thought I knew you so well , I couldn't tell
That this was sinking so deep,
I see it now,
I'm breathing now,
Its time for me...
For me..
To let it go

It was cool when it started but now the flame has gone
You´re The Wrong man for The Job,
My heart is breaking in pieces, but still I'm moving on,
You´re the wrong man for the job,
I cant believe it took me so long to realize,
Finally know what it feels like
I'm starting over but,I wont be afraid
I'm sorry to say,
You´re the Wrong man for the job

Sometimes I wish I could take back everything,
It be easier to never have known you,
I would spare myself so much pain,
Still I can't stop thinking ´bout,
What I'mma do without,
You on the lonely nights,
But now I know,what I gotta do,
I cant ever change you,
Letting it go tonight..

Im Looking for somebody to love me, the way I should be loved,
I need someone to do more for me, than you have ever done,
I love you but you're not the one...


No comments: