Monday, July 7, 2008

My NeW nEw LiFe… *exclusive*

Whoa… past few days I registered myself at university (actually before this already entered univ). On the 3rd of July, I’m valid as one of the student here. Hehe I dunno what I feel, wutcha think of, but unquestionably my future is here. I have the obligation to decide the ‘dazzling or murky’ future for myself. Well determination must inside strongly without doubt. Get along with my ex-rumet and now turn to the present rumet again… (hhehhe the same person). Ok end the registration day. Can’t write everything coz there’s a lot! =p

The next day, I was trying to adapt myself with the lifestyle here. It’s not really difficult coz my surrounding like friends, I’d already know since our foundation. The problem is just the distance of my hostel and the class (as well as the law faculty). We need to go there by bus. Huhuh my minds says tired, tired… but my heart still strong. Knowingly and voluntarily I will survive. Hope so… Amin… this place is really different with my former univ. damn huge! Nevertheless, it’s ok. Coz me myself is still ‘fresh’, I takes time to familiarize myself here. After a brief registration at DSB (one of the short term for the hall here), we explore this place by walking. Huhuhu kinda worn-out! I’d rather take bus (hahaha how lazy I am!). The last part of the day is me and my friends go to midvalley by commuter. Seriously amazing coz even though I’m origin here (I mean fully selangorian), I’m not really used to the public transport (oohh shameful of me). Followed my friend and come back on the 10.30 pm. Damn late. We are so scared if passed the 11pm. The rules and regulations here is to return before eleven. Thnx god coz we succeed reach our destination before that. Then sleep loh (with several hurts on my body coz insufficient rest and sleep). – end—

Like no other inquiry, proceeds my life here. New lifestyle, new friends, new condition, with the same mission. That’s for sure. Conclude my post here. Wait the next entry... chioowzz =)

No comments: