Tuesday, July 22, 2008

NosTaLgic JouRneY….


i hope my life is blooming like this =p

What people state is undeniably correct… to success is not easy as expected. It even hard more than started this life… whooho… I’m severely tired here… counting my days here, undergo the suffer moment on about 17 days. Huhu kinda imprezza… and humbly said that, I can adapt here. Intentionally to achieve what I want. Damn really want. Whatever happens, I need to be strong. People can, why I can’t? Change my frame of mind, that’s the most part. Yea don’t really cares what people do (I mean interfere their life). The main reason to be here is to focus and complete my study. I keep remember my parent also my sisters. They proud of me and of course I don’t want to devastate them. It’s killing me if I’m fail! Guilty and useless – is not an enough expression to show what I feel towards them. It even brings more sense than that. No desire to be a hopeless pity girl. Hate that!

No comments: