Friday, November 21, 2008

PReJuDIcE ++ uNsEcUrED??



Last nite a long talk.. the introduction is good I think. Yea it’s really2 fun, laughing and all that with a lot of amusement. He’s damn hilarious! I’ve been fren with him accidentally. Not intended actually, because I have a good relationship with his gf, so that’s it! Surprisingly, I’m not keep in touch with his gf, but him. Haha wat a nonsense? I knowing him since 2006 before I go to kedah (further my study). Only now I transferred to shah alam, we’ve contact each other. Also I’d met him unintentionally. He had break up. Ok2 I know u’re playboy lotsa gfs. Keep changing gf. Aiyak u not handsome, don’t u know that?! =p Until the secret reveal. I just hate him. I dunno why I involve with this. It’s not my problem, but as a fren, I still have that kind of obligation. I’m not an ustazah to correct people but at least I must guide him.. to be told losing virginity at 15 is not the matter to be proud of. I know he’s kinda ‘wild’ but I never expected he extended my prediction very far. From the appearance I observed, I mean the hair must be dye, dressing n etc etc.. I know he’s problem person. This is first time I heard that type of confession. Nervous shock and even more than that! I’m Speechless. I’ve become very2 prejudice towards him and feeling unsecured indirectly. He knows I feel damn disappointed. I wanna advise him, but I just can’t. I know I’m young and he presumed me as his lil sis. Now I dun think it’s relevant and pls!! it’s disgusting to have bro as such. Issue here, supposedly I end up our friendship? Or just forget what he told me? Or try to advise him? Argh I’m just blur and lost =(



2 comments:

anis shafikah said...

don't get close with him!

HaWa DArLidA said...

Thnx anis. I wont. Im scared too :(