Sunday, December 21, 2008

weeeEEeEe~

Hahahadoi kinda tired to change this blog layout, template, etc.. i dunno wtf with me becuz i realized that i'm not so called 'computer literacy'. i'm makin this thing so slow and wasted my weekend. aiyak.. i hate to say weekend now.. just 1 more weekend left and then bye bye home.. argh my brain is rusty.. berkarat terkumpul all that ferum (recall the kimia subjek). the laziness conquered me. damn3 no-joy only stress now. how cud i start to study, i'm not prepared. i wanna boost my memory to refresh all the cases, sections, acts. crazeeeeeeeeee pdn muke to myself. holidayy yg indah? i think it's more to honeymoon, relax my mind to d max till i become blur~ download a brand new song, weee jadik permanent habit la pulak. esp now i just use my pinky(refer to my phone) to download illegally. ooops illegally? hahhahaha =p certain songs was dedicated to me, ooh how sweet. thnx so much to those yg send lagu to me. U.N.I.V.E.R.S.A.L= this is me. as usual lets take a look scshooooooooooot




new hit song from brandy- right here(departed).... 5stars!


crush is falling in love in a short time.. but y shud i?? =p


natasha bedingfield, i just love her rocka voice!


chrisbrown ft. blablabla... i'm starting like his song since with you



timeless, english version. had watched the video but korean v. justin guarini ft kelly clarkson. oooh god i just can't stop listening to this love song~


at last!! haha lagu jiwang ini diberi pd sy via emel.. kate bliau lagu ni 'touching parak'. haha u correct! but nvm blh la thn layan before tdow. kui3


No comments: