Friday, October 2, 2009

The Sky and The Earth

He loves green, I love pink

He loves beef burger, I love chicken burger

He hates cheese, I hate cigarette

He loves smoking, I love shopping

He enjoys singing, I enjoy watching (karaoke vs cinema uh?)

He loves calculating, I love reading (math vs English)

He dislikes reading, I dislike calculating

He independent, I dependent

He driver, I passenger

He eat less, I eat a lot

He slim, I’m fat (ah,, can’t help)

He needs to drink weight gain, I have to eat FTF (fight the fat. haaha!)

He 1985, I’m 1988 (hehe)

He tall, I’m short (It can be same if I’m wear high heels. Lalalaala~)

He did calling, I’m did sms-ing

He’s rural, I’m urban (laughing again!)

He’s black, I’m white (kah3)

He’s naughty, I’m decent (keh3)

He loveable, I’m lovely (weee~)

Lastly, he boyfriend and I girlfriend =)

….

…….

………….

(20 are enuff lol)

No matter how many contradictions, differences and so on between us,, it doesn’t matter anyway.. who cares?! Hahaha


6 comments:

Amirul Syafiq Mahadi said...

hawa jiwang!
kasitaw kak farah..
haha

HaWa DArLidA said...

haha kuajaq2
syyyh =p

KomieAroon said...

mmg die jiwang pon
haha...

HaWa DArLidA said...

cish ade pnyokong lak!
haha

C'Nor said...

hohoho..bahagianye..
so.sweet..he...

HaWa DArLidA said...

ehe =)