Saturday, December 19, 2009

Value of my Life

wtf wif d title? pls made an ignorance. haha

geram ai.. i read this one sentence.. argh i think virus jealousy dah infected to me. damn!! pls go away!! no need la i jd mcm irrational thinking on what u doin, who u mingle with, where u are. etc.. damn damn..! i hate this feeling.. haros tenang.. but i just can't. should let u go from beginning rite. i'm a stone heart. i'd told u long time ago. it looks like me softhearted, but the fact is i'm very egoistic. org ckp prempuan ego ni truk? betol kn? i feel sux too.. actually i had tolerate my ego with u. few things i can start.. but the whole thing u had started. what can i say?

honestly, i feel we are not in d same line now. as such, u are in boundary a, while me in boundary b. since the world had totally split.. everything does not flower anymore.. (readers i hope u know what i mean rite).. im not hope much from u.. just a small attention. at least. is it so hard to hit me with nice greet or whatever that makes me sigh. i didnt expect to get u everytime. just a hope u feel me.. the way i think of u. i know things not usually done the way we want..

should i surrender?? or giving u chance? i dunno.. if u so mean, just let me go. woman burdens man. i know it. my prediction is to reduce your burden. no sunshine, world not bright like before =(

2 comments:

mimiey norman said...

yah! ini cumy :)
harap nya you'll bw ok soon.
eheh macam tau saje

HaWa DArLidA said...

hagagag cumy!! thnx =)