Monday, December 14, 2009

Pain is Beauty

title berkenaan adalah dirujuk.. haha.. itulah status saya skarang. xphm?? wat2 phm sudey. huhuk.. adududuuduuu.. can't imagine the next day and day.. but sure thing i will gain 2 profits from this suffer moment. huuu ayayayyaai.. last choice in this world. i will choose this. why? only myself can answer this not u and u and u.. i really hate mengeluh or wat so ever. i hate to gain sympathy. dats not me. tabah.. jgn mengeluh.. giler ah!! da sampai stage ni. xkan nk patah balik pulak kn. let say u reached perlis then u wanna turn to jb? not as simple as that lah. as$ simple maybe. haha now i start writing vulgar words and those carrot words,, rosak2 =p what ever it is.. i pray for myself to be strong. bertahan lah.. i'm not dying anyway rite..

ahh so come discuss my achievement for my last semester. damn i drop my pointer but still manage to maintain. kinda upset.. i blame myself. not u or u or u. ahh let see why this happen. as usual subjek2 menyebok like bel, 3rd lang, koko, i can hv gud grade for these. naseb baek la kn. law subjects!! i'm so ashamed now. hey law student xdpt a utk law subjek ke? apelah.. memalukan ok. really i feel this way. baru part 3 result makin merudum. i said to my bff-- aiyak smpai part6 brape je la pointer aku tggl kn? haha he's laughing and state i always playing? hey.. i think i'm serious enuff. come here and see the questions. so u can't deny it =p but surprisingly.. i get A for my equity n trust!!! haha mcm nk screaming and declare charitable trust for public benefit. haha see crap2!! this is one of killer and miserable subject for us since the lecturer pn uhh scary~ but alhamdullilah. i think sir john chuah was very in gud mud when markin my paper. rite sir? =p so mcm itu lah life. it is unexpected. i didnt expect to score this paper but well god's plan. dan sumenye depends pada rezeki individu tersebut kn. other law papers ade la i get b+,b,b-. ahh bad things i malu nk share lah =p

hurm what more to story here er.. ooh so now we are in december. i'm counting my days to be 21 years old lady. aah i love my genap age 20. but we are getting older and older. can't restraint it anyway. hahah.. i hope he remember my beshday. damn i really3 hope he remember it. i hope u remember me!! like i remember u. knowing u been busy with your working, report, presentation, blablabla and neglect me. ok i accept it.. but deep inside i'm a bit hurt. xpelah.. i can be more understanding. i wanna be matured. rejected all childish behaviour in me. how ek? urm.. tgk layout blog ni pn mcm 'small girl' punye blog. walhal 'big girl' haish. hahaha.. to person concerned in this paragraph, i missed u like a sand along the beach. ahh sh*t la baru je rase nak ber-shakespeare. just i hate literature so i can't continue with it. hehe

woww not bad dah 3 para i type rupenye.. haha ok la readers. i pn tataw nk cite ape.. hit later with my crap or gossip thingyy.. ngee gossip remind me to my adik2 (dayah n mai) hahak

currently listening to agnes monica~teruskanlah. ouch this song made me sad lorh


6 comments:

Paan Jr said...

hoi ! hoi !

h a y a d said...

ehe kak...ade plop terselit name aku...kehkehkeh...b strong...die ingat tu nanti..

HaWa DArLidA said...

amende la c paan ni. haaha

yeah im stronger.. ngaaa britney

Ummu Nailah said...

21 muda lagi tu.hehe

Ummu Nailah said...

21 muda lagi tu.hehe

Ummu Nailah said...

21 muda lagi tu.hehe