Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Horrible Monday

First of all,, this is a delayed post which I intended to post it yesterday.

Yesterday was like daymn,, I am terribly perform the week. I mean Monday was symbolizing the whole week. Not really an accurate way to measure but who cares. I do care my Monday went all wrong. It started when I woke up late at 8.15am. can u imagine that?? I have to be in office by 9 am supposedly. I was really in hurry! shower, suit up myself and messy stuff lol. Seriously I’m look mcm “tak siap’’ ah I don’t mind how I look becuz I need to shoot to my workplace. 8.50am drove the car and shit yes the car was not in the porch becuz the engagement ceremony, I parked outside and it was beyond 2 houses. So baby, run! Go get my car and drove like f1.

In the middle or hurry-ness, messy-ness and worry-ness.. that is another person which hey green light kot r u blind?? Dah la nk cepat kan boleh pulak org tu static aje kt lampu hijau I was like piin!! Quick2 move I need to go to work, and maybe u just wanna go to pasar so layback at traffic lite lol. And there you go another traffic light challenge of the day.. this one is kind of helpful, it doesn’t functioning and all the late-selfish-workers (ooops =p) just go with the flow. Like sape cpt dia pegy dulu laa.. ehe.. woo selayang mmg byk lampu isyarat eyh..

And obviously the time was past 9 am. I mcm redha je lah.. park, pay for the parking and hilarious thing. Super kalut salah key in number krete-1969 (maybe my future bmw number) Haha marah kat diri sndiri sbb the ticket was ready and what can I do. Rase mcm nk kick je the parking ticket machine which was a very innocent one. I’m blaming myself.. kalau lah saya x lewat bangun.. haaa =( and guess what? 9.10am I punch card uolss. Kalau gov servant dah bloody in colour ni. Haiyaa I need to change..




i'm a legendary part-time staff ROFL


and sometimes pretend awesome. LMAO


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

teet