Sunday, March 9, 2008

10 random facts 'bout me?!

1. the name given stated in my IC, Hawa Darlida Abd Azis.. but people used to call me only hawa since kecil2 lg.. problemo coz my other sibling also hawa.. my 1st sis hawa darlina and my 2nd sis is hawa darlila.. so, it's quite confusing la when our friends make phone calls to homeline..hehe~ now my frenz just col me awe.. hek3 sumtime howie d coz influence from my frenster..

2 really love cats.. x buley tgk kucen.. coz they are so cute.. currently ade kitten kt f2.. haha pity my rumet (mimi) coz she can't stand the cat.. she’s so scared smpai nk kuar bilik pn tanye aku cmni.. “awe, ade x ank kucen tu kt lua?” kah3 lawak2

3. kdg2 quite emo.. sensitive x tentu psl.. xphm gak.. coz tndk bls hormon kot.. haha

4. like listening to music.. anything.. especially time study.. ntah da jdik habit kot since duk asrama tu.. suke sgt m'dgr lgu utk mgubati krinduan.. to whom ek?

5 i can't restrain myself from illegal downloading.. means here, suke sgt la donlod lgu secare
haram.. lgu2 latest pntang nmpk konfem aku sedut.. wah bhagienye jdik illegal downloader ni.. haha^_^

6. suke mkn.. mkn la pape yg sdp..nasik lemak pn one of my faveret.. my mum slalu tego.. supposedly in this age, I’m worried bout my health.. tp ntahla.. actually sgt suke mkn pedas gak.. then my lips akan jdik pijar and turning to red hot.. haha.. that’s why la I chubby.. feel scared jdik obese.. oh god!! Help me.. control my bad appetite ni.. hak2

7. next.. pnah bercite2 nk jdik doctor.. coz nk ikut jejak my sis.. but I can’t achieve it.. so sad.. maybe ade hikmah why I’m taking law now =)

8. my mum rules my life coz she knows the best ryte? @_@.. everything she decided for me.. one day, I’ll be able to make my big big decision.. hope so..

9. my bad habit.. the most I hate.. my ego la.. ntah pape benci tol.. seriously I feel my ego conquer me.. my heart says this.. but my ego says don’t, etc, etc.. anyone can advise me on how to reduce my ego??

10. dangerously in love with my boo =) Sheikh Mohd Adam Sheikh Abd Manan..

4 comments:

KA said...

amboi amboi amboi...
kutuk aku nmpk...
bang tol..
heheh..
wah...awe da brani la...
sheikh mohd adam..
hmmm...
i guess who yerk???
yg msj eberiday to ker???(wat2 tnye)
haha..

HaWa DArLidA said...

bang2 boom tol!!
haha ampeh..
lg mau tanye daa..

soleil m said...

10. dangerously in love with my boo =) Sheikh Mohd Adam Sheikh Abd Manan..

whoa!
abg sheikh tu! hihi~

canyek template baru awe
sgt kejiwangan ye skrg? ;D

HaWa DArLidA said...

heehee..
jiwang2 mcm komie..
haha