Sunday, March 23, 2008

--sY suDaH kEmBaLi--

yeyeah.. just comin' back from kL yesterday.. i intended to write a new entry while i'm at home.. but the time constraint.. don hv time to update my blog.. hehe seems so rindu lah kt my blog ni.. realize or not.. final exam is just around the corner.. guess what?! me, as usual not study yet.. so bz reading the law of tort.. while others so many things to cover.. later later.. later?? hey! u have time ke? i still believe, it's not impossible.. for me, i need to reduce my 'enjoy' time (sleep loh).. haha.. well, sacrifice sumthing hope it will worth it.. kt umah my mum said.. 'skang blaja mmg ssh, nnt da keje berbaloi la..' atoi tu yg ssh tu.. big stone on my shoulder now.. i should manage my stress..

***sakit2 bdn yg tramat sgt ni.. but still g klaz.. huuuu

No comments: