Sunday, November 29, 2009

ignorance is bless

hurm such a lonely title rite? yeah kinda.. i'm alone in this house. where the people inside so busy working. and i'm just live here like parasite.. eat and sleep. haha nothing i can do.. but i really have something to learn during my holiday. what izit? secretoo la.. but not cooking! ROFL. fortunately still i have fun here. i enjoy bullying my cats. they are evil. it is unexpressed. they just made me had heart attack again and again. they interrupt my sleep. damn! i really hate people or anything sh*t disturbing my sleep. and this makes me remember to leley (also a cat). leley is noty-annoying-perasan cat at jalan kristal 7/78. i hope when this semester open, i wont see her face again. hahhahaaha~



i just hate both of u! fact and act! haha



musibat face from radix. hahak



hey do u think u so special to sleep there huh?!!

4 comments:

h a y a d said...

kucen!kill!kill!die!die!

HaWa DArLidA said...

hey!!! dont u dare ok! haha

Ummu Nailah said...

kejam la....comey je kucing tu

HaWa DArLidA said...

cumey tp keji uh. wawawawaa