Tuesday, November 17, 2009

OMG=OH! my Gucci!

told u.. how i end up my semester yesterdayy.. we went for cinema n shopping.. anyway mcm xpcaye i dont bought any shirt or shoes.. but books!! haha imprezza~~ i change a lot rite. haish.. positive change.. saye bangge dgn diri saye.. anyway exam end officially.. towards the end, im not really hepy with the papers. but well.. mende da lps.. look forward.. and enjoy my semester break to d fullest (dats wat i intend to do)

Oh my prada!! oh my jimmy choo! oh my louis vuitton! haha.. gold digger or known as 'pisau cuko'.. so i watched diz muvi. ok laa not bad. funny but yet dats reality women now..(oops.. =p)



i bought these two books. one is d novel by sophie kinsella-the confession of a shopaholic. the muvi i hunting at early semester. hhehe finally i got it!
secondly, love motivation book- men are from mars, women are from venus. im wondering why i really excited to read this book. haha.. overall it's a book to understand men and women in relationship. i have read 1 chapter so far. interesting cant wait to read moooore..!
when men and women are able to respect and accept their differences then love has a chance to blossom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, my dior!..ko t'tinggal satu so ak add up...hahaha...

HaWa DArLidA said...

haha sapeka?? yani ek.. yeah oh my dior.. keh3 forget it