Sunday, March 1, 2009

I’m helpless


this is the first post-of-the-month. currently listening to this song yeay..~

Boringgg… thinking about myself.. childish… fren of mine said ‘awe mengom’ haha da biase.. agak sadis, tp tu la hakikat.. mcm mane nk throw away diz childish thingy?? Maybe org yg x knal ckp I’m a matured gurl.. haha nooo.. I hate d high expectation from people. Where ‘I expect diz from u, then n then..’ this strezz drives me crazeee.. Pressure and tired.. But I still young, know I can survive. Whatever in d future is decided by me. Therefore, kene usaha dr skarang la kan.. jgn give up, jgn suke mengeluh, jgn jd lemah, jgn mengharap sgt, so manyyy jgn… huhuuu

I got diz problem lately. Compartmentalize personal problem and my study thing is not an easy matter. Hard to hide my feelings as I keep deny it, it’s real harmful. Have u feel this? Memendam tetapi tidak meluahkan?? Rase sakitlah.. and maybe sbb itu gak I suffered headache now. Unusual headache. Sometime extreme… what did I have done to my head huh?? Smpai sakit cm nk mletop. Byk berfikir or information overloaded? Hoho wonder whether it makes sense not. But, only me myself yg taw what is my real problem. Involve in this problem. No way out… could someone take me away from here? I really2 hope so~

**I do miss someone. Can u feel me? =(

mengom!!


No comments: