Friday, June 13, 2008

ChiLdHoOd…

It’s quite strange for me to remember my childhood flash. I’m rarely thought about these memories that take place a very long time ago. And now I’m nearly 20 years old. Childhood friend of mine is died… he’s only 26 years old and died in accident yesterday. I’m really2 sympathy coz he’s the breadwinner of his family as he has wife and 2 kids. Mmg trase cdey coz da knal dia since kid lg n he’s also one of my neighbour at that time. Therefore, please pray for him… Al-Fatihah… hopefully dia ditptkn dlm kalangan org yg beriman…amin…


Flashback my childhood time… hehe damn real funny… I got group there… including my 2 sisters. We played together. Coz I’m the youngest, so always being bullied. I keep laughing when remember how cruel my sis. Kitorang maen nyorok2, then I’m the one who she left n ignore. She didn’t want to discover me.. ooh how cruel… I’m so tired hiding but nobody’s searching for me… then, kuar dr tpt prsembunyian, dorg da maen other game.. heh like wanna scream n cry to them! How dare u?!



To be real, I’m like a toy… my sis didn’t like me to join them play… if dorg play badminton pn, I will not be allowed to play together. Perhaps, I’m just watching and give the ‘moral support’ (padahal nobody pn care.. hua3 how sad). The same damn thing happen everyday… as the time pass by, through the adolescent time, such immature attitude fade away. I can get along with my sis… hehe tidak lg dianggap adik bongsu yg manje, mngade-ngade dan suke mngadu… prove that I’m independent even I’m so lazy in doing housework compared to them.. (huhu how ashamed!)


Now, if I meet with my childhood friends, I didn’t recognize them especially the boys. huhu… the time transform their face and personality as well.. pnah 1 day tu, duduk kt umah jiran. Then ade la sorg mamat ni anto bubur lambuk ( fasting time ni), then dia tego my sis. Eh sape lak mamat ni? Ooh re** rupenye! (identity dirahsiakn). Har3 he’s so different. Dulu punyela slekeh bdk2 berhingus la katekan… skarang stylo abes ko ek.. haha sory dude kutok ko dlm blog ni... bez jugela jmpe blik dgn kwn2 time kcik ni... taw ape prkembangan diorang... ade yg da kawen pn, got kids already... kawen muda coz jarak umo mmg xbyk beza sgt... tinggal my siblings je not married yet... huehue bz study...


Anyway, da agak bykla aku brcrita ni.. nk taw lebih lanjut, tanye aku sndri… haha mcm2 story ade dlm kpale ni… but nk tulis sume kt cni impossible la kn… till ya then.. chiows n nytezzZZz…

2 comments:

Amirul Syafiq Mahadi said...

ko bile plak na kawen?
haha

HaWa DArLidA said...

aha aku?
lmbt g kot..
xsmpai seru.. har3