Friday, June 20, 2008

WaiTiNg iS WaSTinG??



Argh help me… I’m suffer on waiting… is it really hard to get the offer letter? Why we have to wait this long? And this kinda distressing coz we need to do the preparation. But how come to do all these if the date of registration we didn’t know? Please.. please… I hope the postman will send me the letter so soon… postal rule is slow ayte?? Communication of proposal is completed when it comes to the knowledge of the acceptor. Me, as the acceptor didn’t get the offer, so no legally binding agreement. Hehe… I’m started ‘miss’ the law of contract.


The thought of these days- I’m quite bz-ing on thinking what sponsor should I take? The loan from ptptn, we have to pay back together with the interest (is this fair?)… and several difficulties on this (need to open the sspn account, etc etc). From the state loan? Pinjaman Pelajaran Kerajaan Negeri Selangor… (tq to anis coz suggest me). This kinda rather good coz pays back exactly as how much they give us. Means no interest ( great!). I told my mum, she’s agree and ok with this. Apply je dulu kn. Lgpun I still have time nk complete the form before the closing date. And yesterday I’ve read the requirements, conditions, and all that for applying this loan throughout the official website. Hadoi dizzy2 hopefully not stuck half way. I guess the form is more convenient rather than online application. Lastly, the scholar from jpa. One of my friend said it’s not easy to get the scholar. Too many applicants show the big competition among us to get it. This one, not yet advertised maybe on the end of June or July. The third is the best but I have to really study hard on maintaining my academic achievement. If not, kne remove n no money. Money is the biggest problem!! =(

No comments: