Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Unpredicted Disease



Pergh! Seems I take quite a long time to update my blog… it’s not me who fell sick but my sis… 1 week ago she was suspected got dengue fever. Therefore, kesibukan berulang-alik to hospital makes be the busy girl.. hehe.. Alhamdulillah, she is fine now after the ‘hardest moments’ in hospital.. Defining the hardest moments here- everyday she has to check her blood (platelet, huhu I’m not a medic student, so not really understand this) and this was really2 damn hurt. I gained some experience there.. in history, my famili members never got dengue fever. Then she ‘break the record’ la ni.. huhu


Also felt sympathy for her coz this Thursday she needs to attend her induction and straightforward after that BTN. Me too never go through any PKN or BTN, etc.. but I know it’s quite challenging as she was unwell before, my family worried if anything happen to her. My mum suggested to her to ask for any excuse letter for heavy duty from the doctor. One of the male doctor said, he can’t just give the letter. We need to go to level 3, the record department to get the medical report. Oh gosh! That was so troubled!


Ok then, tomorrow we go to that department. Mcm xde org jek.. and the clerk ade la 3 people… again we were shocked coz to get the medical report is not as simply as what u think. Geram+bengang gle coz kne bayo pulak RM40. and the clerk ckp mcm tamil.. skejap buleyh dpt esk. Pas bayo dia kate xleyh plak tggu lg 2 weeks or 1 month. WTF? I started to hot and a small quarrel happen. Hey u not learn priority ke? U should use ur discretion (budi bicara, even in court we have the discretion from judge and court) to give the prior to the need people. If anything happen to my sis coz xdpt excuse from u all, this hospital will be sued again. I know la history hospital ni byk case, kne saman and all that. Now I observe something. They were too slow in doing job. How dare u nk lengah2 kn… hehe see my words pn mcm da nk mletop ni, kt sane lg bengkek td…


We left that ‘hell’ place, go to emergency department. As usual to get my sis blood’s test whether her platelet achieve 150 and above, if not we just stay waiting there 2 hours stupidly doing nothing… Alhamdulillah the result is good- 176. I hope she can maintain it. Drink more water next time follow the doc’s advices. Fortunately, she was met with this female doc yg pndai nk gune budi bicara beliau. Nk tlg watkn medical report tu. Blh cpt ckit. We rushed again to the record dept. to get the letter for the doc. Then go to emergency dept. to give the letter to the doc,thus she can proceed to make the medical report. After 20 minutes waiting, the report was done. Ahhh thanks god… mcm mane la mende yg buley siap dlm 20 min dia kate siap 2 mggu? Xke bengang tu?! And really2 thanks to the doc coz she helps us a lot for the report. Mcm ni la bru org respect sbg doc. Not only treat patient, but know how to use the discretion.


Back to my home, call my mum at her office.. n sesi mngadu pn berlaku.. i told her how hard to get the report. She said, this so called ‘kerenah birokrasi’. Byk sgt kerenah and failing in using budi bicara. As a government staff, kne la pandai kn.. blablabla byk lg my mum ckp.. smpai aku pn x igt… hehe…


I wonder. How come la my house tu jdik tpt pmbiakan nyamuk aedes. Maybe any stagnant water yg my dad x prasan. Xlame lg mst org pejabat kesihatan dtg nk fogging and wat inspection. 1 jentik2 equal to RM50. mahal tu kne fine. Ade mkcik kt my area tu pn ckp, make sure no jentik2 kt umah. Dia smpai wat rayuan nk reduce the amount yg kne fine tu. Huhu.. last Sunday pn in paper mingguan part kesihatan tu kuar psl demam denggi or also known as ‘demam pematah tulang blakang’. Damn really scary kn?? Before this, I assume dengue fever ni ok la.. can be treated. But seriously it’s not easy. The doc have to monitor the patient frequently. huuuu damn tiring week. Smpai I postponed nk tgk dvd, shopping pn xdpt like planned. Sampai nk check result smalam pn xmenyempat. Tp pndai2 curik mase, bkak lptop jap tgok kt student portal and sigh.. one burden da gone from my head.


It’s ok. My sis’ health is more important than anything else. N now she is fine, I’m really grateful. Kamiz ni dia blik kolej. And I’m continue concentrating on my boring life.. haahahadeh… =p

2 comments:

KA said...

akak ko yang mana satu awe??
akceli aku pun da penah kena denggi..
ten years ago...
time tu memang suffer...
ari2 kena amik darah...
penah sekali dia nak amik darah from urat kat kaki aku sbb urat kt lengan tak timbul..
naseb baik tak jadi...
pastu aku jadi cam saloma jap sbb tangan jadi longlai mcm nk menari zaman lama2 tu...
thank GOD i'm safe...boleh jumpa ko...haha...
jaga akak ko baik2 tau..

HaWa DArLidA said...

akak aku yg 1st tu..
ahai dia tu dah la lmh lembut
cian aku tgk.. sakit amek drh..
MA sepital slayang plak mcm lahabau amek drh truk tol..
nk bnuh patient ape..
ooh ko pn pna kne ke?
haha naseb bek ko da ok..
x bertuka jdik nyamok yg pndai mnari mcm saloma..
wakakak mrepek dah